According to the Washington Post Sen. Obama says he will give 95 percent of all American workers a tax cut but does not mention that his plan would send checks to tens of millions of tax filers who pay no personal income taxes – payments that critics say look “suspiciously like welfare.”
Bill O’reilly featured our video about Obama’s tax cut plan, you can watch it here www.neverfindout.org
The Tax Foundation estimates that under the Obama plan, “63 million Americans, or 44% of all tax filers, would have no income tax liability and most of those would get a check from the IRS each year.” It sounds like Obama has his own dictionary. Is a tax check from IRS a synonym for Welfare Check.
The Heritage Foundation’s Center for Data Analysis estimates that within two-years, under the Obama plan, an additional 10 million tax filers would pay zero while cashing checks from the IRS.” Is an Obama-Nation becoming a Welfare Nation? .
Under the same plan Senator Obama wants to raise the taxes on business earning over $250,000. Does he know that it is those small businesses who create jobs. Pray you don’t work for one of those small companies. If you do, this holiday season instead of the checkout line at Macy’s you will be standing on the unemployment line. Will the Obama’s tax cuts take your job away?
Let Freedrom Ring and Let’s never find out.
This is what John McCain needs to do to hit a home run agaist Barack Obama in their last debate tonight. McCain should watch two videos at our website www.neverfindout.org . The one titled “Part of the Problem” will give him the talking points he needs to tell to tell Americans Barack Obama is part of the problem.
McCain needs to watch “Trust,” to be reminded of how dangerous Obama’s ties to terrorists are. He must be reminded of Obama’s connection to William Ayers, as reported at Politico.com.
John McCain should be reminded what World Net Daily said about Obama’s friend Rashid Khalidi a former representative for the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).
According to the New York Post in a speech in France, Jesse Jackson revealed Obama’s true policy regarding Israel. Obama denounced it, but it doesn’t matter you can’t unring the bell. If McCain neglects use these talking points, Obama will be President.
Let’s Never Find Out and Let Freedom Ring USA
Senator Obama’s total disregard to help reform the Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSE’s) has helped create the devastation that led us to the biggest financial crisis in American History. Obama is part of the problem without a solution.
The press said he benefitted politically from the economic mess he helped get us into. Why aren’t they telling us how it helped Obama financially?
You should watch this video www.neverfindout.org to understand why Barack Obama is part of the problem and he doesn’t have a solution. .
If Americans knew the facts, they would not vote for Sen. Obama. According to Open Secrets.org the Non-Partisan Center for Responsive Politics. There you will find that Senator Obama received the second largest contributions from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. In less than 143 days in the Senate, Obama received $126,349 and that was only from Fannie and Freddie. How much can he be bought for in the first 100 days as President?
Let’s Never Find Out.
Our latest ad is so powerful that Bill O’Reilly ran it on his show the other night. Dr. Frank Luntz, an extraordinary pollster and political consultant said, “This is the best ad on tax cuts that has ever been released against Obama’s tax cuts. It is a home run.” If you missed it, go to www.neverfindout.org watch the Income Tax video.
How is Sen. Obama going to pull off his tax cuts for 95% of Americans. According to today’s Wall Street Journal “It’s a clever pitch, because it lets him pose as a middle-class tax cutter while disguising that he’s also proposing one of the largest tax increases ever on the other 5%. But how does he conjure this miracle, especially since more than a third of all Americans already pay no income taxes at all?”
The Tax Foundation estimates that under the Obama plan, “63 million Americans, or 44% of all tax filers, would have no income tax liability and most of those would get a check from the IRS each year.”
The Heritage Foundation’s Center for Data Analysis estimates that “by 2011, under the Obama plan, an additional 10 million filers would pay zero taxes while cashing checks from the IRS.” Are we becoming a “Welfare Nation” as Fox News called it.
Obama’s tax cuts will literally retire your income. Let’s not wake up the morning after Election Day to find out we will be worse off then before.
Let’s never find out. Go to NeverFindOut.org and Let Freedom Ring.